What’s the state of your talent management process?
Our talent management consultancy services help your business or organization go above and beyond to bring out the best in your employees. With years of experience as a talent management consultancy firm, we are dedicated to helping you succeed.
Are you better than your competition at…
- Determining the type of talent needed to execute critical business initiatives?
- Developing and managing a global talent pool?
- Identifying and prioritizing talent gaps and using the best approaches to close them?
- Building strategic competencies and leadership capabilities necessary for success?
Businesses face unrelenting pressure to perform…
- To act with greater speed and flexibility, provide global coverage, adopt new technologies, innovate, and outperform growing global competition.
At the same time, organizations are undergoing unprecedented change…
- The changing nature of work, competition for scarce skills, and an increasingly diverse, geographically dispersed workforce undergoing demographic upheavals.
- Yet many organizations’ talent processes are not up to the task.
- Base talent on criteria that do not reflect the skills/competencies required by their business strategy.
- Have inconsistent processes, tools, and standards of performance and potential.
- Haven’t assessed their talent pool relative to current and future requirements.
- Haven’t taken steps to close talent gaps.
- Haven’t balanced local and global talent needs.
- Haven’t set clear accountabilities for talent management.
- Successfully meeting business challenges calls for more effective approaches, competencies, and leadership capabilities directed at managing talent on a global basis.
Is your organization ready…
- To optimize the talent it has?
- To acquire the right talent to move forward?
BowmanBecker’s approach to talent management creates value…
- Talent management becomes an organizational competency.
- Leaders build their capabilities for developing and managing talent, supported by a common set of processes, documentation, tools, standards, and accountability.
Talent management is aligned with business needs.
All parts of the talent management system—workforce planning, recruitment, retention, professional development, performance management, succession planning—are aligned with the strategic needs of the business, with each other, and across all organizational units and levels. Organizational and functional/content competencies define the requirements for success in each role and align behaviors with business strategies.
The organization has a common vocabulary for discussing talent. Competency-based criteria and standards provide a common vocabulary for discussing, assessing, and calibrating talent across the enterprise.
Talent is managed as a global asset to meet enterprise as well as local needs.
Talent is sourced globally to bring the best people to where they are needed and assure that leaders and employees reflect the business world in which the company operates.
Integrated processes generate a common talent database.
Process criteria and outputs are linked to other processes. The organization has identified diverse pools of high potentials and corporate assets, and implemented development plans utilizing a pool of developmental experiences and opportunities on a global basis. It has succession plans for all key roles and a rigorous process of review and monitoring by individual and unit.
How BowmanBecker can work with you…
BowmanBecker Consultancy works with your company to develop and implement a customized, integrated talent management system for the enterprise. We serve clients in the Tri-State area, including New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Our Talent Management Consultancy approach:
- Build top management buy-in and commitment.
- Integrate talent management processes with strategic business plans.
- Identify key competencies necessary for implementing business strategies and achieving success, and integrate them into the key talent management processes.
- Standardize or develop supporting processes, criteria, terminology, documentation, and tools, taking local conditions into account.
- Communicate and deploy the talent management system and supporting processes to all parts and levels of the organization.
- Cascade accountability for participating in talent development and meeting talent management goals to all the organization’s managers/leaders.
- Develop and monitor key oversight metrics to assure the integrity and effectiveness of the processes and the results for individuals and the organization.
- Provide supporting services to supplement internal resources, including audits, analysis, best practices surveys, training.
- Transfer know-how to your staff.